Cabbage Elisa is a a vigorous, compact cabbage which can be grown close together. Therefore the vegetable production per square meter is higher than with winter cabbage which are planted further apart.
Elisa cabbage are ready for cutting from June to October. Elisa stands well, that is, once it matures it lasts as it is in the garden, and does not have to be cut immediately. This is important for a family kitchen garden.
- sweet tasting
- summer ball-head Cabbage
- compact, round, shiny heads
- good standing
- not prone to splitting
- good resistance to bolting
- eat sliced raw in salads, in stir-fries or as a steamed vegetable
- excellent source of Vitamin C
- darkest green leaves contain the most nutrients
- F1 hybrid
Elisa cabbage is a cabbage variety well worth growing in the vegetable garden.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.