- directly into the vegetable garden: swiss chard, perpetual spinach & mixed winter salad leaves
- under cloches: lamb’s lettuce, salad onions, mustard & cress for winter salads
Plant out (later in the month) seedlings:
Perpetual spinach, radicchio, spring cabbages, & chicory.
Broad, French & runner beans, peas, cabbages, onions, carrots, lettuce, courgettes, tomatoes, marrows and sweetcorn.
- pull soil up to celariac and leeks
- cut off canes, of blackberry & raspberry that fruited this year, at ground level AND tie in new canes
- order new canes for winter planting
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.