The weather in January means there are fewer outside jobs to do in the vegetable garden, and productive time can be spent inside planning this season’s crops.
Seeds to Sow in January:
Crops to Harvest in January:
Other January Jobs:
- plan the 2010 vegetable garden
- read seed catalogues
- order seeds for spring sowing
- buy seed potatoes
- start to chit seed potatoes
- net currant bushes to stop birds eating the new buds
- protect green vegetables from pigeons
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.