Today is St George’s Day, an ideal time to try a traditional english recipe.
Peas pudding can be served chilled on toast with salad, or heated up with roast beef and gravy!
* 1 pack of bacon
* 475gm split peas
* salt & pepper to taste
* place split peas in a large oven proof dish
* cover with water
* add salt and pepper to taste
* leave soaking overnight
* chop the bacon and add to the mixture
* place in an oven heated to 150C until just set
* cool and then put in the fridge
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.