Always grow Certified British seed potatoes because they are rigorously inspected by official inspectors and are disease free.
- test the land producing the seed
- inspect the crops twice whilst growing
- inspect the seed at harvest
High quality British seed potatoes meet rigorous standards set by the EU and UNECE.
All certified British seed potatoes are:
- labelled with unique reference numbers
- traceable to growing field
- traceable to parent stock
Certified British seed potatoes have been inspected by official inspectors several times, and Certified British seed potatoes are the only seed potatoes that the wise vegetable gardener will grow.
Click to read more about chitting potatoes.