Enviromesh netting has had a huge impact on vegetable gardening, and would be a welcome gift to a vegetable gardener.
- guarantees gardeners quality vegetables
- assures return on effort
- gets rid of caterpillar infested, dirty, distorted crops which children dare not eat, for fear of finding a creepy crawly in their dinner.
Enviromesh prevents damage from:
- carrot fly
- cabbage root fly
- cabbage white butterfly
The enviromesh netting works by acting as a barrier:
- The holes in netting are small enough to keep the carrot flies and other insects out
- Rain can pass though the netting
- Enviromesh can be watered through.
Enviromesh netting is a form of biological pest control.
There is no need to spray crops with chemicals as the netting keeps the pest out.