- No comments
Enviromesh netting has had a huge impact on vegetable gardening, and would be a welcome gift or present for a vegetable gardener.
- guarantees gardeners quality vegetables
- assures return on effort
- gets rid of caterpillar infested, dirty, distorted crops which children dare not eat, for fear of finding a creepy crawly in their dinner
- prevents damage from:
cabbage root fly
cabbage white butterfly
The enviromesh netting works by acting as a barrier:
- The holes in netting are small enough to keep the carrot flies and other insects out
- Rain can pass though the netting
- Enviromesh can be watered through
- Enviromesh netting is a form of biological pest control.
No need to spray crops with chemicals as the netting keeps the pest out.
Enviromesh is specially designed to keep insects out. If this is spread over the plants it has a dramatic effect.
Clean, chemical free, (& bug-free) veg can be proudly presented to the kitchen if vegetables are covered with enviromesh when they are grown.
Growing parsnips under enviromesh has given us happier plants. The photo below shows how well the parsnips have developed, with very long roots.
The parsnip leaves are in perfect condition, but in previous years the parsnips never looked well and grew slowly. We think the Enviromesh must have kept the insects off the parsnips & these were the insects which caused unseen damage which resulted in slow growth.
Click the link below to see Enviromesh netting available from Amazon, to give to a gardener as a gift or present.
(This is an affilliate link)